- An Internet cafe or cybercafe is a place which provides internet access to the public, usually for a fee. These businesses usually provide snacks and drinks, hence the cafe in the name. The fee for using a computer is usually charged as a time-based rate.
- Net Cafe was a US television series documenting the internet boom of the late 1990s. It was broadcast from 1996 to 2002 and hosted by Stewart Cheifet, Jane Wither, and Andrew deVries.
- A scandal is a widely publicized allegation or set of allegations that damages the reputation of an institution, individual or creed. A scandal may be based on true or false allegations or a mixture of both.
- The outrage or anger caused by such an action or event
- a disgraceful event
- disgraceful gossip about the private lives of other people
- Rumor or malicious gossip about such events or actions
- An action or event regarded as morally or legally wrong and causing general public outrage
- A city in eastern India, in Andhra Pradesh; pop. 471,000
- Guntur is a Lok Sabha parliamentary constituency of Andhra Pradesh.
- Guntur (???????, ??????, ?????) is a city and a municipal corporation in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, located to the north and west of the Bay of Bengal. It is approximately to the south of the capital, New Delhi.
guntur net cafe scandal – Guntur
High Quality Content by WIKIPEDIA articles! Guntur Â pronunciation (helpÂ·info) (Telugu: à°-à±à°’à°?à±’à°°à±, Urdu: Ú¯Ù?Ù¹Ù?Ø±), is a city and a municipal corporation in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh, located 40 miles (64Â km) to the north and west of the Bay of Bengal. It is approximately 1,000 miles (1,600Â km) to the south of the national capital, New Delhi and 266 kilometres (165Â mi) south east of state capital, Hyderabad. Guntur is the fourth largest city in Andhra Pradesh. The city has an estimated population of 818,330 (514,707 as per 2001 census) with an Urban Agglomeration exceeding to more than 1.2 million. This book was created using print-on-demand technology.
Guntur and Melati
Guntur (male) and Melati (female) Sumatran tigers, 1 year, 5 1/2 months old. National Zoo, Washington DC, November 4, 2007. D2D9077
Guntur, Sumatran Tiger Cub. National Zoo, April 8. 2007. D2B7191